WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to our website. Use of this website and the services offered herein is subject to the following terms and conditions:
Binding Terms and Conditions
Use of Website and Materials
- Your use of any information on this website is entirely at your own risk, including but not limited to the files, documents, materials, and/or information you download, copy, print, or otherwise obtain from our website. You waive any and all claims, demands, and/or causes of action against Ryder Scott arising out of or connected with your use of the website. It shall be your own sole responsibility to ensure that all files, documents, materials, and/or information available or obtainable through this website are accurate, meets your specific requirements, and does not contain computer viruses, worms, malware, spyware, malicious software, or other malicious components that could infect or gain access to your computer or network by access to or use of the website. Any interpretations, opinions, or conclusions drawn from the files, documents, materials, and/or information available or obtainable through our website do not reflect the interpretations, opinions, or conclusions of Ryder Scott, and shall not be represented to reflect the interpretations, opinions, or conclusions of Ryder Scott.
- You agree that Ryder Scott can deny, revoke, and/or discontinue your access to the website in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Presently, access to the website is free of charge. However, in the future Ryder Scott may charge for use of this website.
- This website is owned by Ryder Scott and is protected by the Copyright laws of the United States of America, 17 U.S.C. §§ 101 et seq., and of other jurisdictions. All rights are expressly reserved.
Copyright Violation Notice
- If any person or entity believes that its copyright is being infringed by our website, please send notice of your belief, including the name of the copyright owner and the exact copyrighted work, to SEC Seeker
- Ryder Scott, SEC SEEKER®, and the visual appearance of this website are trademarks and trade dress exclusively owned by Ryder Scott, and any use of the foregoing by you is strictly prohibited. “EDGAR” is a trademark of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Neither Ryder Scott nor SEC SEEKER® is affiliated with, sponsored by, or approved by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Links to Other Websites
- From time to time, our website may include links to other websites. We provide these links for your convenience. They do not signify that we endorse the other website(s), and you agree that we have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Ryder Scott, its affiliates, officers, principals, members, directors, employees, agents, clients, and representatives harmless from all claims, causes of action, and demands by a third party that arise out of your use of this website, your downloading, copying, printing, or otherwise obtaining files, documents, materials, and/or information from the website, your violation of the terms and conditions of this website, and/or your infringement/violation of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity, including all losses, injuries, liabilities, demands, damages, and attorneys’ and experts’ fees, and all costs and expenses of litigation sought by such third party against and/or incurred by Ryder Scott, its affiliates, officers, principals, members, directors, employees, agents, clients, and representatives, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ANY SUCH LOSS IS CAUSED, OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, BY THE NEGLIGENT ACTS OR OMISSIONS, NEGLIGENT MISREPRESENTATION, OR BREACH OF ANY OTHER LEGAL DUTY BY ANYONE INDEMNIFIED HEREUNDER.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED BY RYDER SCOTT “AS IS.” RYDER SCOTT MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, RYDER SCOTT DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. RYDER SCOTT DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FILES, DOCUMENTS, MATERIALS, AND/OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE OR OBTAINABLE HEREFROM OR HEREIN), ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM RYDER SCOTT ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES, WORMS, MALWARE, SPYWARE, MALICIOUS SOFTWARE, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. RYDER SCOTT WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS
- If you have any questions or comments about our site, please send them to SEC Seeker
Use of Your Information
- Ryder Scott respects each user’s right to privacy. If you submit information through our website, please be advised that we will only use that information in our dealings with you. We will not sell or convey your information to a third party.
©Ryder Scott Company, L.P. 2011. All rights reserved.